Open the Alert Ticker
Radford, City of
Planning District: New River Valley Regional Commission
Entity Type: City
Visit Borrower's Website

The City of Radford, originally known as the Town of Central City was established in 1885 before changing its name in 1890 and was incorporated as a city in 1892. The City is located in Southwestern Virginia and is bordered by Montgomery County to the South and Pulaski County to the North. The City has a population of 17,000 and has a land area of 9.63 square miles.

Home » Portfolio » Borrowers » Radford, City of